Saturday, January 23, 2010

Highlights of Christmas 2009

We had such a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa in California this November, we were thrilled to recieve this special poem!

Over the river and through the woods,
to Grandmother's house we go...
Come visit and chat when ever you can
Stay for a day or a lengthier span.
By one-zies or two-zies or families or more!
And free airport shuttle for you and your crew!
Free Wi Fi for laptops for internet use, and you can
Charge up your cell-phones withour 'lectrical juice.
Play games and have picnics, have Joy for a season,
With Grandma and Grandpa, for any old reason!














You can bet we will be out there more in the coming months!


My Mother, the cage fighter - story

years ago my son took this picture of me and put it on his myspace page with the caption: My mother, the CageFighter. The idea was so bizarre that it stuck.














THis year for Christmas, Brian created a logo for some sweatshirts for our kids!















Oh my! I could never have imagined this when I dreamed of my family as a young mother. :-)

















More special memories of this Christmas:
Having Melissa home for the week with her incredible spirit of Christmas joy!
Shopping with Rachel :-)
Christmas Eve with the whole family- their gift of the Christmas story for me.
Amber and Nate's family Bible!
Having Melissa, Ariel and Brian home for Christmas morning!
My Electric blanket from Michael!
His picture of "Christ in Africa" for Amber
Melissa's Christmas Carol up at Park City- Costume director, Mom and Rachel sewing, sewing!
Seeing the play with the whole family!
Caroling with the whole family to neighbors
Glen's Ballroom dance performances
Off Broadway's "X-Mas Men"! More of Melissa's costumes and Rachel's abominable snowman's head.

No comments: